Know your customer policies have become increasingly important worldwide lately, especially among banks and other financial institutions, in order to prevent identity theft, money laundering, financial fraud and terrorist activity.
Profit Trade holds a zero tolerance fraud policy, and is taking all measures possible to prevent it. Any fraudulent activity will be documented and all related accounts to it will be immediately closed. All funds in these accounts will be forfeited.
Aims to ensure the integrity of any sensitive data it obtains, such as your account information and the transactions you make, using a variety of security measures and fraud controls. Securing your electronic transactions requires us to be provided with certain data from you, including your preferred deposit method.
When you deposit funds we will require the following documents:
In order to complete the compliance procedure, you will need the following documentation:
Proof of Identity
- A copy of a government-issued ID (Can be your current passport/government ID/driver’s license).
- This must be valid for at least 3 months, have a clear photo of your face, show your full name and your date birth.
A copy of your credit/debit card
- Both sides of your credit/debit card.
- Front of card – we recommend you hide your credit card number apart from the last 4 digits, we also need to see your name and the card’s expiry date.
- Back of card – we need to see the back of your credit card, apart from the last three digits (the credit card verification or CVV, which we recommend you hide).
- In the case of wire/money transfer, please provide a payment receipt.
Proof of address
- A copy of a utility bill from the last 3 months such as water, electricity, gas, telephone bills, bank/card statement or a letter issued by a recognized public authority.
- This must contain your name and current residential address on the date of issue.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support: email@example.com
When do I need to provide these documents?
We highly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with all the necessary documents as soon as you can, in order to avoid any delays in processing your transactions. We require the receipt of all the necessary documents prior to making any cash transactions to your benefit.
Some circumstances may require us to request these documents before allowing any other activities in your account, such as deposits or trades.
Please note that if we will not receive the required documents on file, your pending withdrawals will be cancelled and credited back to your trading account. We will notify you on such event via our system.
How can I send you these documents?
Please scan your documents, or take a high quality digital camera picture, save the images as jpegs, then send it to us via mail to Compliance@profit-trade.com
How do I know my documents are safe with you?
Profit Trade holds the security of documentation at highest priority, and treats all documents it receives with utmost respect and confidentiality. All files we obtain are fully protected using the highest level possible of encryption at every step of the review process.
We thank you for your cooperation in helping us make Profit Trade a safer place to trade.